[scribus] Tutorial

Blaine Dixon blaine3 at oklatel.net
Tue Jul 22 02:43:00 CEST 2008

I have just started the first tutorial and right way it throws me a
curve as I can see the tutorial is for an earlier version. The layout
of the NEW DOCUMENT window has changed. There is no function for
"facing pages" I had to guess and assumed  "double sided" would work
in place of that, but I am not sure.

I drew the image frame within the margins, inserted the sample
picture then I find the function "cover photo frame" is missing from
the tools box.I try to set the measurements according to instructions
but the image then expand far off the page. The other day when I
first started it up I was able to get the image to move about within
the frame now the frame itself is moving instead of the photo.