[scribus] html import

hjh at mail.fsub.de hjh at mail.fsub.de
Sat Jul 19 18:33:07 CEST 2008

> Hi,
> I would like to import a html file but I do not have that option (only SVG
> openoffice and eps)
> I use version 1.3.3.9
>
> regards Chantal

To preserve my special html-layout, I imported html into OpenOffice, then
loaded this odt-image (without any change) into Scribus 1.3.3.11. The
layout is 1:1 (after some experimenting and adapting my html-tags, so that
the odt- / scribus-image would be identical).

It works fine. My book will be published soon 1) on the Internet, 2) as a
download pdf-file and 3) in print.

In OpenOffice I generated the table of contents and the index
(automatically of course).

Hans-Josef Heck

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"