[scribus] Tutorial Image Shows Up With Green

D renderzdreamz at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 00:42:08 CEST 2008

Maybe I have done something wrong, but I thought I had everything set up correctly, but when I try to do the Getting Started With Scribus Tutorial the main image show up in scribus with green in it.  I am assuming that these are out of gamut colors, but I also notice that when I select the color red for the text it too is green.  How do I correct this problem using Windows XP SP3, Scribus version 1.3.3.12.