[scribus] Littlecms

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Jul 14 03:58:46 CEST 2008

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> Kubuntu Hardy Heron with Scribus 1.3.3.12
>
> I'm trying to get color management working.
> I have installed liblcms1 but can't get Scribus to 'see' it (I don't have 'Input Profiles' on the
> Image tab in the Properties box.
> I have also extracted the AdobeICCProfiles.zip into ~/nigel/.color/icc and have enabled the
> 'Activate Color Management' in [Scribus] Preferences.

My psychic powers aren't quite up to scratch today, so I'm forced to ask:

- How did you install Scribus?
    From a package in the normal Ubuntu repositories?
    From a package provided by scribus.net?
    From svn?
    Built from a source tarball?

- If you built from source, did you read the BUILDING file and install
the list of -dev packages it specifies as required? In particular, did
you have liblcms1-dev installed *before* running cmake and make to
compile Scribus?

Also: If you built from source, please upload your CMakeCache.txt from
the build directory somewhere that readers here can get to it. Avoid
attaching it, though, as it's pretty big.

--
Craig Ringer