[scribus] Re-editing Master Pages

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jul 13 14:35:56 CEST 2008

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> This is quite frustrating. I am following the tutorial Getting Started With Scribus
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_With_Scribus:6
> and made a little error in one of the text boxes.
> How can I re-edit the Master Page? Everything is grayed out.

Go to Edit > Master Pages... which will bring up an Edit Master Pages
dialog from which you can choose your Master Page to edit. In this mode
you edit like any other page. When you click away this new dialog, you
inflexible. Of course, if you edit your Master Page, it will change
wherever it's used in your document.

Greg