[scribus] Image Labels & Text Orientation

MrDetermination mrd at mrdetermination.com
Wed Jul 9 02:32:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful program.  I'm using it on Ubuntu and Windows
and have spent a lot of time now with tutorials and reading the wiki.

I need to do two things to wrap up the project that brought me to this app
and I have no experience with this sort of work:

1) Can I label an image ("Figure 1") in Scribus or should I do this outside
the app?
2) Can I turn text perpendicular?  (rotate the whole text box)

Bonus: Where can I find templates to work from or be inspired by?
http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=642 Is down at the moment and
when it is up, the downloads are broken.

Thank you.  Regards,
-Chip