[scribus] SVG-Import aus Inkscape macht Probleme

Tornóci László torlasz at net.sote.hu
Fri Jul 4 15:46:48 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Sven Gehr wrote:
>> Hallo zusammen,

>> Die Grafik wird eingef�gt jedoch passt einiges nicht.
>> Ich habe ein Bildschirmfoto unter:
>>
>> http://dreampixel.de/bilder/scribus_svg_fehler.png
>>
>> hochgeladen worauf das Ganze gut zu sehen ist.
>>
>> Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen k�nnte?
>>

> This is one of the reasons that it is recommended to use Scribus for the
> text parts of your layout. Would it be possible to only use the graphic
> from Inkscape and create the text in Scribus?
That's what I decided to do years ago. But there are many little quirks
even with the graphic part as well. E.g. I never managed to import the
lines with arrowheads. The color of the arrowheads comes out always
black. So I need to draw my own arrowheads in inkscape which makes my
life harder. Otherwise importing svg from inkscape and be able to change
some graphic object characteristics in Scribus (like applying line
styles etc.) is a _very nice_ feature.

				Yours: Laszlo