[scribus] creating testsuite

Markus W. Barth markus at sismografo.es
Tue Jul 1 14:49:23 CEST 2008

Thanks for the comments.
Concerning the laser tests, I would have to dig through some backups to find
them, anyway, I may recreate them in Scribus anyway.

As I have some time left at the moment, I will start working on the test suite
idea, I am herewith inviting everybody to make proposals for the testsuite
and how it could/should be organized and what should go in there.

I would especially invite some of the elders (like Louis Desjardins, Craig
Ringer and Craig Bradney) to give me a helping hand with some ideas of what
should go in there and how files should be organized.