[Scribus] Landscape-layout

Simon Schmidig schmidig
Sat Jan 26 14:03:41 CET 2008

Le vendredi 25 janvier 2008 ? 22:48 -0500, Louis Desjardins a ?crit :

> Not too sure about your issue here. When you make a new document, you
> can pick the orientation of the page, portrait or landscape. You are
> also given the choice of a custom sized page where you can specifiy
> the page size and orientation you need.
>
> Does that help?

Yes and no ?!

I can specify the page size and the landscape orientation. But I like
also specify the position of the binding (reilure en french) on the
longue site of the page.
--
Simon Schmidig <schmidig at bmss.ch>
manzoni schmidig architectes urbanistes s?rl