[Scribus] latest version?

avox avox
Sat Jan 26 00:23:46 CET 2008

Jan Schmitz wrote:

> dear list,
>
> I completely lost the overview on what's going on in the scribus
> section...
> and I hope you can answer this question:
> which scribus version is the latest version, that is NO beta?
>
> I'm currently using 1.3.3.9 and I know that there is a .4 version
> available
> somewhere ...
>
> Thanks in advance...

We released 1.3.3.10 and 1.3.3.11 in short order last week.
1.3.3.11 is the recommended stable version for Windows/Linux, 1.3.3.10 for
OSX.

1.3.4 was a development release and has some annoying bugs.
Current development happens in 1.3.5svn. 1.3.5 will be another development
release.
It's due later this year.

/Andreas