[Scribus] Printing landscape from Acrobat.

Klaus Ade Johnstad klaus
Thu Jan 17 19:40:28 CET 2008

I've produced some pdf with Scribus, in landscape mode. When I try to
print them out, it fails, like described here:
For those not able to read that thread, the short story is:
"The problem is that any file that requires a landscape print, Adobe
Reader ONLY prints it portrait (thus cutting off 1/3 of the page)."

I'm using Debian Stable, and Evince will print the pdf correctly in
landscape, but the version of Evince in Debian Stable will not let me
fill in forms in a pdf, for that I need acrobat, which will not print
in landscape ...

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1.1-0.5

I've tried this on a fair amount of different systems and printers, no
success, so I thought I could try you people :-)

Are you able to print out on linux with acrobat the first page of this
document? (I'm not the author, it's a government tax-form):
http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/RF-1025B.pdf

--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D