[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.10 Release

S B sbinsandiego
Thu Jan 10 19:56:29 CET 2008

Thanks again, Scribus team, for a great product!
I am having some crashing issues due to downloading and installing the new
stable version 1.3.3.10; twice I have lost text in the story editor; the
scenario is as follows:
working on text in story editor...
text won't update...
program crashes...
infobox disappears too soon to give you a ref #, but the words, "scribus
crashes" are the announcement just prior to the event.
Other than that, it's faster, loads faster, and works great.  I will let you
know if there are more of these events.
Steve Bradley
(BTW, Craig, my name is Steven CRAIG BRADLEY...amazingly small world...)