[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.10 Release

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Jan 8 22:48:41 CET 2008

Plinnell wrote:
> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.3.10

:-D

But unfortunately I have one problem with it.

I am using Kubuntu 7.10 amd64

I just used 1.3.9, selfcompiled, and just now I compiled 1.3.3.10
instead. It went as it should, but when i started the program it starts
in English, not my localised language (Norwegian) although 1.3.3.9 one
moment ago did and all other programs still do. I even tried:

$ echo $LANG
nb_NO.UTF-8
(just to check)

and
$ LANG='nb_NO.UTF-8' scribus
(to explicitly ask it to use the right language)

but still got the English language version.

I also checked to see if the right file was included, and, yes:
scribus.nb_NO.ts
is there, as before.

Any ideas what went wrong anyone?

Am only I having this problem?