[Scribus] file-size

flaco inconcluso
Fri Jan 4 17:28:29 CET 2008

A nice little application for Windows-users is PDFCreator. Open Source too,
and availeable here: http://pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator
After installing it, it simulates a printer device.
You have lot of preferences to squeeze file size. And if printing from
Scribus doesn't work directly (as it happend to me once) you can do this
workaround:
- Export a regular-sized PDF from Scribus
- Open it with Adobe Reader
- "Print" it with PDFCreator for web use

flacote