[Scribus] Export to PDF - Save Path

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall
Fri Jan 4 18:19:01 CET 2008

> However, this does not seem to be an option in Scribus 1.3.3.9. Could anyone
> please advise what I can do to make PDF save to the same path as the Scribus
> document?

I would like to know that as well ... each time I start a new project
the save path for PDFs is set to the directory of the project I last
worked on. That's quite annoying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I
cannot imagine a workflow where this might make sense. (Except, of
course, if every project was stored in the same path. But that does
not seem to be very sensible. And using the projects path would
definitely not disturb such a workflow.)

So: Can it be changed to be always the project's path?

Johannes

--
Johannes Schwall, M?nster