[Scribus] 1.3.5svn for Windows?

Timothy Boyden tboyden
Mon Feb 25 16:50:38 CET 2008

Haven't had a chance to look around, but is there a build or compiling
instructions for Scribus 1.3.5svn for Windows?

I prefer the Linux environment but the management team are all Windows
users. I can probably get away with 1.3.3.x, but was curious for myself.

Thanks,

Tim Boyden

---------------------------
Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com <mailto:tboyden at supercoups.com>

SuperCoups(r)

A Valassis Company

350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718

Phone: 508-977-2034  | Fax: 508-977-0290  |  www.supercoups.com
<http://www.supercoups.com/>

Watch For Your Bright Blue and Yellow Envelope - Coming Soon!

RedPlum <http://www.redplum.com/>  is the ultimate source of value -
online, in your mailbox, on your doorstep, with your newspaper, and in
your store.

This message may include proprietary or protected information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this message
and do not further communicate the information contained herein without
my express consent.