[Scribus] Bounty for true PDF handling in Scribus

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic.racehorse
Sun Feb 24 21:34:35 CET 2008

On Sat, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM, avox <avox at arcor.de> wrote:
>  Another problem is that we effectively have a feature freeze for Scribus
>  1.3.5,
>  so it will not be possible to merge my work with SVN trunk before 1.3.5 is
>  released.

Sounds like a plugin or external script is what's needed if Avox wants
this before 1.3.5, in which case it might be easiest to first improve
the PS import facilities and write a quick script to pipe the source
PDF through pdf2ps?

I know that PS handling is an outstanding "bug" though I'm not sure if
that improvement would constitute a feature or a patch.

--
Faster than a speeding slug!
I'm Paraplegic Racehorse.