[Scribus] Problem knowing how to print a 3 fold leaflet

Owen rcook
Fri Feb 22 02:25:14 CET 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:16:49 -0500 (EST)
Peter Cavender <cavender at relay-host.net> wrote:

> Please post the instructions, or send me a copy of the email.
>
> I joined the scribus mailing list 2 days ago beacuse I was facing exactly
> the same problem, and was amused somebody else asked the question before I
> could post it.
>
> I am a little puzzled why the software works as it does, because most
> people who print a 3-fold brochure want one output file for each side of

Apologies if you get this again

I use http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/3fold.sla

Just use text boxes on each page and use the chaintool to link as required

I print one side and then upend the paper and print the other side

Or you can print two master pages for a copier or print shop

Owen