[Scribus] First letter style e.t.c

"ΤΟΠΙΚΗ ΛΑ.Ο.Σ ΑΙΓΙΟΥ " a123
Thu Feb 14 21:05:41 CET 2008

Hello
As maybe you know, Greek language propessed for the international
language, but english becan, because of USA politic.
In the language of lenguages, there are things very good but difficult.
I can read and write not only greek polytonic, but and i write
palaiographic, and i write natural whith this system.
Greek polytonic is in utf8 unicode system, and i design an inteligent
system for converting in palaiographie.
That i whant is to use scribus for the use of these thinks, not indesign.
So for scribus test, i made a character(3 in icon) in ascii
50000(unicode) in a greek polytonic font and insert in a text with
OpenOfficeBasic and paste it in scribus. I can see the character in
scribus if i install the font, but i can't see at story editor. I
configure story editor with this font.
I send the font file and scribus file.
In the place of character i see a black rectangle.
Why in scribus i can see the char but in story editor not? Thats is the
question. Maybe a bug?
If this problem dont fixed i can not use scribus for that system.

Take a look at http://orthway.org in ?????????? pdf's files to see Greek
polytonic, but not palaiographic, that is thausants times beter at looking.

Thank's

Jim