[Scribus] Links in Scribus

John Beardmore John
Thu Feb 14 03:27:14 CET 2008

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious !

I'm putting together a Scribus documents which contains some URLs.

Is it possible to get them to appear as links using the convention that
they are blue and underlined ?

Am I also correct to assume that if a PDF is generated, it will be
possible for users to click on the links to access them ?

Many thanks, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme Registered Assessor
P:0845 4561332  F:0870 0522417  M:07785 563116  Skype:t4sustainability