[Scribus] Warnings running scribus-1.3.3.11

alexandre suzuki alex_o_suzuki
Tue Feb 12 21:00:32 CET 2008

1)I have tested briefly Scribus-1.3.3.11,put only in
two
sessions 2 or 3 text frames and wrote a short text,at
first sight all gone well,but when I close Scribus I
have in bash the following warning(repeated along
several lines):

QComboBox :: changeItem : (Lang) Index 0 out of range.

What does that mean? Can it result in a buggy output?

2)One of the sessions I exported the page to pdf and
  used one of the available fonts in Scribus,the text
  in the pdf is jagged,type low resolution bitmap
  font.In Acrobat Reader,the Document Info shows no
  fonts in Fonts List.

I compiled Scribus in Linux PPC.