[Scribus] latest svn of 1.3.5

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Feb 9 20:25:00 CET 2008

On Feb 9, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008 00:53:06 schrieb John Culleton:
>> I have an svn version of 1.3.5 dated November 6, 2007.  Is this
>> version
>> updated while still retaining the name 1.3.5?  If so, roughly how
>> often is
>> it updated?
>
> Anonymous svn is updated every hour.

To be more exacting.. changes we make are placed into SVN daily,
usually multiple times per day on a busy day. These are sync'd to
anonymous SVN hourly. So yes, if you do not have a version with an
about date of anything in the past few hours, you could be well out of
date in terms of fixes, more brokenness, or a raft of new features.
Eg.. the brand new Xfig importer (as yet incomplete but working) that
arrived this week.

Craig