[Scribus] Pdf settings.

Richard eyelagui
Fri Feb 8 21:08:06 CET 2008

I have found an article and  i quote

    The PDF/X-3 standard is a superset of PDF/X-1a (a PDF/X-1a file
    meets all of the requirements of PDF/X-3 except for the label that
    actually says ?I?m a PDF/X-3 file?), and ISO has recommended that
    all tools designed to read PDF/X-3 should also be able to read
    PDF/X-1a files. The primary difference between the two is that a
    PDF/X-3 file can also contain color managed data.

You can read about it at

http://www.pdfxreport.com/faq.html

You may understand better than i, because english is not my born language.

Also, i think your printer may be using Acrobat to print, take care
about transparency and overlapping, because i have had a lot of
graphical issues when printing with Adobe Acrobat. That's why i always
recommend Foxit, wich as not given any trouble yet (to me)

Best regards.

El 07/02/2008 11:49 p.m., avox escribi?: