[Scribus] script-only mode

Steve Wright stevew
Fri Feb 8 15:16:41 CET 2008

I did what searching I could through the mailing list archive and the wiki,
and did not find an answer to this question, sorry if this is a repeat.

Is it possible to run Scribus as a script driven engine for putting a
document together, without involving the GUI?  I have some booklets to make,
each a little different.  I have a script now that generates what I want,
pulling in resources from other files as needed.  It would be nice to have
that be even more automated, so that I could get all the resource files
lined up, and then fire off a script that would crunch through everything
and give me a pile of PDFs at the end.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

--
When I could find voice,  I shrieked aloud in agony,  "Either this is
madness or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the