[Scribus] re placing framemaker with OO.o writer or scribus ???

avox avox
Mon Feb 4 19:06:49 CET 2008

David Meili-2 wrote:

> I intend to use WORD 2007 for all the text segments and PHOTOSHOP for
> the images, and I will stitch it together with Scribus, - who will
> know, how I it was made?

Well, if you create the final PDF with Scribus, selecting File->Information
will
tell anyone that Scribus (and which version of it) was used.

Also the EXIF data of the images will be stored in the PDF file, so either
your
Photoshop version or your Camera Model (and serial#) will be visible.

If you use antiword to import the Word2007 text into Scribus, there will be
no
information about that in the final PDF. AFAIK it's the same for other text
imports, but
Scribus may decide to preserve metadata in the future.

Probably you didn't want to know all those details, but then you've to be
more
careful with your questions. :-)

/Andreas