[Scribus] re placing framemaker with OO.o writer or scribus ???

David Meili david.meili
Mon Feb 4 17:19:16 CET 2008

I intend to use WORD 2007 for all the text segments and PHOTOSHOP for
the images, and I will stitch it together with Scribus, - who will
know, how I it was made?

You just need a good storybook and a project plan to keep all under control.

David