[Scribus] .deb 1.3.3.11 for powerpc

a.l.e liste
Sat Feb 2 17:02:01 CET 2008

hello

> I'm looking for a .deb package of Scribus 1.3.3.x for ubuntu gutsy on
> powerpc (powerbook).
> As far as I can see from Oleksandr Moskalenko's repository only i386 version is
> available:
>
> http://debian.scribus.net/debian/dists/gutsy/main/
>
> Could you suggest how to proceed to get a powerpc version?

a?e a?e a?e... you have to compile it yourself!

your lucky: it's not very hard :-)
i can post a list of commands and of packages for it, if you want to go that way...

on my side, for now, i only have a compiled version for 6.07.

i'm installing an imac with 7.10 and i will surely put ubuntu on it...
so before the end of the next week (i have to get some more ram before) i should also be able to build a binary for gutsy.
it would then be easy to send you a tar.gz in it.

now the question: is there a broader interest for linux ppc binaries for scribus?
afaik, i'm the only linux-ppc-scribus user for now.

if there is more interest i could talk to malex and get the deb into the scribus repositories.

asta il ppc siempre
a.l.e