[Scribus] Scribus and Database

JLuc jluc
Fri Feb 1 11:04:53 CET 2008

Roger a ?crit :
> <snip>
> I would greatly appreciate an example Scribus document, DB tables, and
> script to get me started in the correct direction, or else a very detailed
> explaination.  Something very simple would probably be good for me.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated, and to be honest, I don't know if Scribus
> is even able to do what I'm imagining, but I think I'm on the right track.
> </snip>
>
> Yes, me too. I am considering putting some of our text and calendar data in
> My/SQL instead of retyping.
> Help here would be greatly appreciated.

yes me too.
i'm using php mysql on our internet site
to collect annoucements and short articles for the magazine.
these should then be edited in a quite automatic way.

I thought of generating a SLA file
(but there is a very big amount of not so central information in this  file...)
or maybe importing with style filters
(but these could only deal with paragraphs last time i checked)

JLuc