[scribus] valueDialog problem.

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Wed Dec 31 05:15:30 CET 2008

> Also
> > valueDialog('Select', 'message is', 'optional')
> > doesn't work, is there something more that I'm missing
  From the Scripter API:

valueDialog(caption, message [,defaultvalue]) -> string

<snip>
so what you want is something like
selectedvalue = scribus.valueDialog('Title in Frame', 'Message',
'Default value if you wish')

so then the variable selectedvalue contains the string entered in the
dialog.

Note in the above 7-line program how you can use a small python script
like this to test dialogs when they don't seem to be working.

Greg
</snip>

Thanks Greg.
I notice in valueDialog(caption, message [,defaultvalue]) -> string
that the caption does not display, even in the script you provided.
Instead caption displays the same as ,message,
Is this a bug?
I have posted it on the bug tracker, just in case.
Roger