[scribus] Easypose - Long time no see

Celso Junior celsojr2007 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Dec 17 12:44:40 CET 2008

Hi there!

Long time no see eh?
Sorry the lack of news or updating about EasyPose but time was something I just was unable to have this year.

Easypose (For those who do not know it is my try of making a suitable opensource imposing software) got totally out of GUI ^^

It was ported to a python script that simply reads a XML template in order to create an imposed output PDF.

Due to the freedom the template gives, thought it was better to leave behind, for a while, the auto-bending-order-calculation, for it is a feature only a GUI version could really deal about.

Well, I working in the documentation of what easypose is up to do by now, but I assure you it is able of a lot of cool deeds ^^v

Regards you all and let's hope the thing goes on
Celso Junior

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com