[scribus] Do we have Scripter APIs for ...

Henning Schröder henning.schroeder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:49:58 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> I'll have to check when I have time, but I don't think that any of these
> things are yet possible with scripter. we've just had a rewrite of the
> scripter engine, but it is not well-implemented yet.
I have some free time while the holidays and would resume work on ScripterNG.
I know some things are urgently missing, especially text functions.
The idea was to provide direct access to PageItem objects and use its
functions/properties but there are not enough usable methods. Now I
think it is better to put a PageItem proxy class between.
The development on ScripterNG concentrated on building a good
foundation which makes extending it easily.
So I would like to get some feedback where I should set priorities.
What should be done first? Where is documentation needed?

Henning