[scribus] Masterpage to top-layer?

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 16:08:09 CET 2008

Vous (Gregory Pittman) avez écrit :
> 2. Edit > Copy or Ctrl+C
> 3. Go to whatever page you wish to copy to, then Edit > Paste or Ctril+V

I would not like to do it this way for the reason that it does not offer the
essential service of the master page which is to update itself for the whole
document. just to imagine a change in the design to be reported manually over
200 pages makes me sick :)
For myself, if i’d face this problem, i guess i’d work around by maintaining
two documents and finally, by means of imposition, blend the PDFs. Perhaps
it’s possible to arrange something with a script too…

I don’t even hope that helps! just my 2 cents.

--
Pierre Marchand