[scribus] Scribus Wiki: Last Call for "Success Stories" for 2008

Julian Robbins julian.robbins at q-par.com
Mon Dec 15 12:24:24 CET 2008

Hi Maciej

I will add an entry to your wiki re Success stories with Scribus, as our
company does all of its Datasheets and Brochures, in fact anything
printed, with Scribus. There's about 5 of us with it installed here.

But sorry to sound mean, but is there anyway that if I add a link on
your wiki to an example PDF created in Scribus on our website, that I
can at least use it as a link with good incoming Google Page Rank ? I
see that the links already on the wiki are of the 'nofollow' type which
means that linking to my PDF's from your site won't help me with my SEO
(Search Engine Optimisation) work. e.g. From John Beardmore's entry

I'm really sorry to sound ungrateful, but you may find that others add
their links more willingly with just a little treat (ie getting a nice
PR5 link inbound) in return ;-)

We've been using Scribus for about three years now in our company, and
appreciate the power we can gain as a small business from it, without
paying out lots of money for InDesign etc.

I've been using it since version 0.5 at home !!!

Cheers

Julian
Q-par Angus
Herefordshire