[scribus] GUI for PS-to-PDF conversion

Benjamin Dumke scribus at benjamin-dumke.de
Sun Dec 14 19:28:51 CET 2008

> Can your GUI go the opposite way pdftops. Due to problems I'm experiencing
> with Okular the only way I can correctly print a pdf from Okular is convert it
> to ps then load into Okular (or use lpr) and print it.

For PDF to PS conversion I can only recommend the (free, but only as in
beer) Adobe Reader. It has a good transparency flattener, it is quite
relaxed when it comes to minor errors in the PDF, and -- being the (sort
of) reference implementation -- you can be quite sure it does the right
thing.

Greets,

Ben