[scribus] OT: Font Designer

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Sun Dec 14 14:17:14 CET 2008

Vous (Asif Lodhi) avez écrit :
> Someone has recommended me this Urdu font which can downloaded from
> the following page. I contacted this guy through the OpenFontLibrary
> (thanks Pierre, the previous email was sent accidentally before I
> could knew it). He says the font is "awesome". I haven't installed it
> yet.
>
> http://alvi.urdushare.net/blog/

Hi Asif,

While I can hardly pronounce about awesomeness of non-latin fonts, what’s
obvious here is that font is not free at all. I forgot to mention DéjaVu
project[1] in my previous message. I think you would find there supporting
people for your project.

bon courage

[1]<http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>

--