[scribus] Importing OOo Text Files - Paragraph Styles

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Fri Dec 12 11:25:52 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm using 1.3.3.12 under Linux.

When I import OOo text files (.odt style), it always produces some own
paragraph styles. Is it possible to match these to existing styles in
Scribus - at best under the same names - without using the text filter
way (which only accepts simple UTF-8 files as far as I could see)?

I tried several, if not all options for importing odt-files, but to no
avail. The text filter method works perfectly, but if it was possible to
do the same with odt-files, I'd find this would have better looking
texts in OOo.

Thanks for any advice.

Rolf