[scribus] versiones de scribus para windows

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 16:09:19 CET 2008

Lars Behrens wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008  schrieb John Beardmore:
>
>> Set up a small linux partition under http://www.virtualbox.org/ and run
>> linux 1.2.4.1 in that on the laptop ?
>
> Or the other way round, ask your admin at office, if he can install virtualbox
> running a linux with an 1.3.x Scribus.

Not sure that helps if they have to be able to save files as 1.2.4.1 ?

I suppose it's out of the question for them to upgrade to 1.3.3.12 ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor