[scribus] whats the quickest way to get a 1.3.5 install with PDF in PDF ?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins at q-par.com
Tue Dec 9 18:49:46 CET 2008

Hi

I want to try PDF in PDF export as a colleague is trying this
unsuccessfully in 1.3.3.12. In Windows, 1.3.5SVN allows the PDF in PDF
export to work, but the 1.3.5 NG packages built by Malex for
Debian/Ubuntu don't allow you to use the PDF in PDF export.

I've compiled podofo on my Ubuntu Intrepid box, but Scribus-ng (from
Malex's repositories) still won't pick it up, (complied binary is now in
/usr/bin).

Do I have to compile Scribus SVN again to get podofo and PDFinPDF
capabilities in Ubuntu ? Or is there a deb somewhere with all of this
built already?

--
Kind regards

Julian