[scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus - The Official Manual is now available for sale!

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Dec 8 14:30:52 CET 2008

Le Monolecte wrote:
> Le samedi 06 décembre 2008 à 10:56 -0500, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
>

>> not yet. Obviously we would like to promote book sales at first. With
>> our contract with flesbooks, we may be committed to book-only
>> availability for about a year.
>>
>> Greg
>>

> Great job!
> What about translations?

we hope at some time in the future to have files available for
translation to other languages. This is a large task, especially when
you consider all the screenshots that would have to be redone. At the
same time, one might not necessarily choose to translate every chapter.

As it was, this was a year-long endeavor.

Greg