[scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus - The Official Manual is now available for sale!

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 7 01:20:58 CET 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> To all list subscribers:
>
> The long-anticipated official manual is now available for pre-release
> sales at:
>
> www.flesbooks.com
>
> Christoph and I, along the many other contributors, are very pleased
> with the final 438-page product of our labors...

Amazing, you really made it, congratulations to you and Christoph, I
hardly imagine someone else bringing this book project to such an
successful end, and, at the same time, establishing a long awaited,
civilized and smart way of contributing money to the Scribus team.

I've just ordered a copy and can hardly wait to get hold of it.
This really is a success story:)

Maciej