[scribus] page imposition software

Mr. Beast mrbeast at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 21:36:38 CET 2008

Thanks for the page imposition script. Unfortunately, I am just a user
and haven't a clue what to do with a script. So I did the impositions by
hand again with the same results.  When I do the page impositions I get
articles spontaneously starting over again in a different location than
where they are supposed to be. Needless to say, it's really embarrassing
to have the same article appear twice in the same document. Any ideas
why this might be? I'm using linnux tiny me as an operating system.
Cheers,