[scribus] Sepia problem

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Dec 4 14:31:42 CET 2008

Pedrie Roberts wrote:
> On one of our computers, PDFs that were exported from Scribus in
> grayscale are displayed as sepia when opened in Adobe. How do we fix
> it (realising it's not necessarily a Scribus problem)?

I just tried this and am not seeing this problem -- presume you mean
setting the color setting in PDF export to Grayscale.
Could this be a monitor setting issue?

You might try using the Image Effects in the Context menu, changing to
grayscale there to see if you get the same result.
I just tried this, and either one works as expected for me.

Greg