[scribus] Page size

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Dec 2 21:39:50 CET 2008

Yahoo wrote:
>   For some reason unknown to me, my newsletter is arriving at the
> printer in half-size -- i.e., two pages sitting side by side fit onto
> an 8.5 x 11-inch page, rather than a 17 x 22-inch one.
> Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?
I suspect you need to talk to the printer.

Check your PDF in Adobe Reader - if you pretend you're going to print,
then check the Print dialog to see what size it says the pages are. If
they are the correct size, then you need to tell the printer what size
paper and the orientation you want them to be.

Greg