[scribus] Duplicate layer

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Aug 29 03:05:18 CEST 2008

Joop wrote:
> In Gimp I can duplicate a layer with shift+ctrl+D. That doesn't work
> ik Scribus. What procedure must I use to copy all content: frames
> (with or without text/images) and guides to a new layer?
I think what you should be able to do is Edit > Select All, then copy,
then create a new layer and paste to it.

There is quite a bit more complicated situation with Scribus, what with
the variety of content. And layers in Scribus is different than layers
in Gimp. Anytime you work with Scribus, you are working on a particular
layer.

Greg