[scribus] distance between lines in text not adjustable

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 27 18:57:38 CEST 2008

Kristin Falck wrote:
> I can't seem to figure out why, in some textobjects, I cannot adjust
> distance between lines from the properties dialog box.
>
> While on other texts it functions perfectly.
>
> I'm sure it must be something simple and "obvious", but I'm running out of
> patience trying to figure it out.
>
> Anybody who can enlighten me?

As you present it, it's a bit hard to respond to. If you can create a
document which consistently shows this problem, perhaps you could submit
it as a bug, along with an upload of the file.

This having been said, sometimes things can be quirky, come and go
without good explanation, but like some strange noise that disappears
when you take your auto in to have it serviced, there may not be much
you can expect someone to do about it if they can't see/experience it.

Sometimes what you need to do when changing a setting in Properties is
to press Tab or Enter to make it activate.

Greg