[scribus] [gno4ever at gmail.com: [Contact Us] Checkbox "export value" option]

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Tue Aug 26 19:58:58 CEST 2008

Please CC the author on reply

Subject: [Contact Us] Checkbox "export value" option

Tyler Wilson sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.

I recently was struggling with the checkbox option in scribus as I needed it
to reflex a value of "5" when checked in the exported pdf file.  This
functionality was nowhere to be found in scribus and so I downloaded the
trial version of adobe acrobat.  When the checkbox option are displayed
(double clicking the checkbox) there is an field for Export Value displayed
under the options tab just below where you select the type of check.  Here
you could enter a specific value to be exported when the checkbox was checked
by the end user of the exported pdf file.  Could this functionality be added
to scribus in the future?  It would be a great option to have.  I absolutely
love scribus and find it much easier and functional than adobe acrobat and
similar products.  Keep up the great work.