[scribus] New tutorial ready Success!

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 17:14:26 CEST 2008

I also just downloaded the .zip file, unzipped it and checked the .odt documents and they look fine. The original link:
http://www.oliveroot.net/Scribus/Getting_Started_With_Scribus_2008.zip

you gave in your original post did not work for me. However, the link to
http://www.oliveroot.net/Scribus/
was OK.

As someone suggested, it might be a good idea to include the md5sums for these.
I have calculated them here (assuming my download went OK):

d1932fdcfb93fc86cdee614c6ba7c83d  Getting_Started_With_Scribus_2008.zip
c9dc0a8ec522cd599c5d0875611e2db4  Getting_Started_A4.odt
1353d3865149a9a978445fd119911f83  Getting_Started_Letter.odt

Murray