[scribus] (forw) [mbennell at tiscali.co.uk: [Contact Us] tables]

Joop lists at joelassist.nl
Fri Aug 22 20:27:49 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman schreef:
> Joop wrote:
>>
>> Can you please tell me how you make those grid lines visable, since if
>> I select a cell and go to option lines and mark that Upperline
>> and/or\, Bottomline and/or Line left and/or line right must be made,
>> nothing happens.
> Make sure that your line has a color in the Color tab.
>
> Greg

Thank you for replying. But there is no color tab for the line in the
table properties. The color option fill the cell with a color. I can
only adjust how many points the line will be, and the corners and the
end of the lines.

NB I use a Dutch version of Scribus, so my descriptions of what I see is
  not always in agreement with the English version. My apology.

It is a pity I cannot send a screenshot of what I see.

Joop