[scribus] 1.3.5 Windows spelling checker ?

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Fri Aug 22 18:25:05 CEST 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
jwminer at accessvt.com wrote:
[...]
> I agree that a spell checker should be available in Scribus. A
> plugin is fine as long as it's well integrated and stable and a user
> can add words to a personal dictionary and adjust hyphenation points
> if desired.
[...]

aspell allows the addition of words to a personal dictionary,
as does the current spell-checker plugin.

I am not sure as to what you mean by "adjust hyphenation
points" above, as I am not sure how spell-checking impinges
on hyphenation. If you want hyphens to be ignored while
spell-checking, it is possible to do that.

Regards
Gora