[scribus] [alexa at titala.de: help: data lost...]

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 04:52:38 CEST 2008

I am so new to this whole field of DTP than I am not at all confident that I am able to give and accurate or intelligible reply. However, since you at least have the PDF, you definitely have not lost everything!

If it is not too many pages, you may be able to use some of the PDF tools that have been referenced in posts the last couple of days (e.g. pdfjam), or convert to .ps and use some of those tools.  I am using LINUX, so I really don't know if these are available for MS WIndows.

Good Luck! Perhaps someone else can offer better, more complete solutions. If it is just straight text, there are more options.

Murray